IMB Mastermind Group and ReConnect Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What keeps me going everyday and encorage me

2 posters

Go down

What keeps me going everyday and encorage me Empty What keeps me going everyday and encorage me

Post  miliponce Tue May 12, 2009 9:50 am

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

The only thing standing between me and greatness is me

The past is history the future is mystery, the present is a gift thats why they call it present!! cheers
miliponce
miliponce

Back to top Go down

What keeps me going everyday and encorage me Empty This one is my favorite

Post  miliponce Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 am

We have the responsability and the joy of being alive in this planet.
That we are dust, and we will go back to it, so we have precious little time to make a difference.
That we have a moral obligation to "seize the day, and make our lives extraordinary" (my favorite quote in all movie history). That the world, basically is ours. That the only limitations are within ourselves, and that we owe it to us to fight, to rebel against conformity, to change what we hate and keep what we love. That living in this world is a beautiful responsability, and that only cowards dare not to change it for the better.
miliponce
miliponce

Back to top Go down

What keeps me going everyday and encorage me Empty Welcome dreams into your life

Post  Angell Thu May 14, 2009 6:16 am

"Dream as if you'll live forever,
live as if you'll die tomorrow. Believe in yourself and never give up. Always remember that you were put on this earth to do great things, achieve much success and guide and love others along the way.

Never ever give up the dream, your dream and never be afraid to ask for help "

Hanna Angell
Angell
Angell

Back to top Go down

What keeps me going everyday and encorage me Empty Re: What keeps me going everyday and encorage me

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum