IMB Mastermind Group and ReConnect Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damian Leon

2 posters

Go down

Damian Leon Empty Damian Leon

Post  Damian Leon Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi, Damian Leon here. I live in central London UK, and am originally from Louisiana USA. I've lived throughout the USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and the UK.

I'm an online marketer since 2007 and have been in direct sales since 2003. I also do consulting for the govt and military in IT and Confidential level networks. In direct sales (traditional home based business) I found I didn't have any leverage, I was calling leads and performing sales, but had no business asset. It was totally linear! I am captivated by the prospect here of creating true business assets, coupled with outsourcing- to truly free up my time for more fun things in life!! (Eg: Travel, Athletics, Visit Family More in States)

So far, I've done video marketing, and pay per click, for affiliate programs, as well as recently started creating my own content for products. The high level niches I'm working in are Internet Marketing and Health.

All the speakers were wonderful! Thank you so much everyone who spoke. Wow!!

I purchased these products at the event:

Roy Oron's Affiliate Mentoring Program
Ewen Chia's Real Internet Income
Reed Floren's JV Bootcamp/Product Creation
Adam Ginsberg's Secrets of an Auction Millionaire

I'm very excited about the prospect of working with these mentors and will let people know as I progress, in the "Sprouts" section. My objective is to produce business assets and then outsource them! Then play! When I get bored, do some more, outsource, play more - you get the idea! Smile

Wonderful to meet you all, and thank you to Mark Anastasi the most, I can really say this is by far the best and most specific event I have ever been to in this area, and I've been to a lot of seminars! Thank you Mark, you're wonderful for all this great content you've distributed to us wow wow wow!

Damian Leon

+447912511177
damian@damianleon.com
http://damianleon.com
twitter: damianleon1
Damian Leon
Damian Leon
Admin

http://DamianLeon.com

Back to top Go down

Damian Leon Empty Re: Damian Leon

Post  FairyGardens Sun May 03, 2009 6:49 am